There are tons of ways your roof can become damaged. Don’t wait until you need to replace your roof entirely. Call JCS North Texas to repair your roof when you see one of these five signs:
1. Your shingles are dark and look wet – This means they’re allowing water to stay trapped, which can lead to rot.
2. You’re missing a several shingles – They may have blown off during the last storm.
3. Your energy bill has gone up – This could be a sign that your hot or cold air is leaking through your roof.
4. There’s more light in your attic than usual – You may have a crack or too many missing shingles.
5. Your ceiling is sagging – This is often a sign of bad roof damage.
If you notice any of these telltale signs in your Denton, Lewisville or Flowermound, TX home, call JCS North Texas at 214-288-6828.
At JCS North Texas, we provide high-quality work to our clients all over north Texas. Our experienced team handles roofing of all types, including metal, wood and shingle. We know Texas weather can be unpredictable, and we’re just a call away when a bad storm damages your roof. Reach out today to learn more.